Rayagada District Odisha Recruitment 2016 :- Recently, office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Rayagada, Government of Odisha has notified vacancies for various posts such as staff nurse, junior laboratory technician and various others on contact basis. There are in total 163 vacant posts which are required to be filled by the qualified and suitable candidates. The department is looking for eligible and talented candidates. Those who fulfill the said eligibility criteria are required to submit their application forms as prescribed before the expiry of last date. Last date to submit application forms is May 20, 2016.
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications forms by way of offline mode and the prescribed application along with the relevant documents should reach the given address on or before 20th May, 2016. Applicants before applying in the Odisha Government Jobs are requested to go through the complete recruitment advertisement of Staff Nurse carefully and thoroughly. Applications from those who not match the said criteria shall be rejected straight way. This is a golden opportunity for job-seekers who has BSC Nursing degree and looking for government jobs in the state of Odisha.
Job details of Rayagada District of Nurse, Technician Vacancies
- Name of the department: office of chief district medical officer, Rayagada
- Name of the posts: Various (staff nurse and junior laboratory technician)
- Total number of vacancies: 163
- Advertisement No: XXVII-43/2016 2793/Esst.Al.
- Mode of application: offline
- Job location: Rayagada, Odisha
- Job-type: Permanent and contract basis both
- Nationality: Indian
- For staff nurse :- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination of higher secondary education, Odisha or any other equivalent qualification from a recognised board or institution. Also, they should possess diploma in general nursing and midwife from any medical college.
- For Junior Laboratory Technician: Candidates must be 10+2 examination passed under council of higher secondary education of Odisha and they should also acquire a diploma in medical laboratory technology from any of the medical college of the state or any AICTE approved private institution.
Age-limits: Applicants who wish to apply for these posts must be within the age bracket of 21 years to 32 years as on 30.04.3016. Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as under:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD/Ex-servicemen: 10 years
Pay-scale: Applicants who will be selected for the above mentioned posts will be remunerated with handsome pay-scales. Pay-scales for various posts are mentioned below:
- For staff nurse: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with a pay grade of Rs. 2800.
- For junior laboratory Technician: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with a pay grade of Rs. 2400.
For more details about salary benefits and remuneration, please refer the official notification.
How to apply in Rayagada District Odisha Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant DOCUMENTS and experience certificates. These are required to be sent at the following address before 20.05.2016:
“Office of the Chief District medical Officer, Rayagada” At PO – Barijhola behind the GIARC District – Rayagada (Odisha), PIN – 765002
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for submission and receipt of Application Form: 20.05.2016.
Rayagada District Odisha Recruitment Notification 2016 :- Click Here
Apply in Rayagada District Odisha Recruitment 2016 :- Click Here