Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. OSSC have come up with 106 vital vacancies for the post of clerks. There are number of job aspirants who strive hard to get government jobs. The official announcement made by OSSC has come as a big opportunity for those looking jobs in the state of Odisha. Eligible candidates who are interested in becoming part of the organisation can submit their applications on or before the last date of application i.e. March 24, 2016. Candidates should submit their complete online application form on the official website of OSSC commencing from February 25, 2016.
In total there are 106 vacancies which are offered presently by the department. Name of the post is Vital Statistics clerk. Candidates should refer the given eligibility criteria and after checking it thoroughly online the eligible candidates should submit their applications. Those who are not eligible should not file any application. Their applications will not be accepted by any means or ways.
OSSC Vacancy Detail 2016
Post Name :- Statistics Clerk
Number of Vacancy:- 106 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200
Grade pay :- Rs. 1900
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Vital statistics clerk should possess following educational qualifications.
- Candidate must have passed 12th class or any other equivalent examination from a recognised board or institution.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of computer and he/she must be able to operate computer.
- He/she must have passed exam of Odia Language at Class-VII level
- As on 01.01.2016, candidates with the age bracket of 21 years to 32 years can apply for the said posts. It should be noted that applications from the candidates with age less than 21 years will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation is provided to reserved category students. For more details on age relaxation, candidates should check the official notification released by the department.
Candidates who will be finally appointed will be offered a time pay scale of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200, the gross pay being Rs. 1900. Only the candidates selected on the basis of merit and performance shall be awarded with above mentioned salary.
Fees for application:
General category/SEBC category applicants are required to deposit a fee of Rs. 100/- for submitting their applications. The payment can be made by using both the modes i.e. offline (Challan) or online mode (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card). There is no fee to be paid by reserved category candidates.
How to apply:
- Applications will be accepted only by online mode. No other mode for submitting application is available.
- Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of Odisha SSC and fill their online application forms.
- Candidates should keep scanned copy of their credentials and other details ready for filing their online applications.
- Take a print out of complete application form so submitted for future reference.
- Submit your application before March 24, 2016
To learn more about application procedure and other details, please refer to the original advertisement available on the web page of Odisha Staff selection commission.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of applications: 25th February 2016
- Closing date to submit online form: 24th March 2016
- Last date for payment of fees: 24th March 2016
- Date of examination: To be announced soon
OSSC Recruitment Notification 2016
As per this recruitment notification, OSSC is recruiting various post of Statistics Clerk across the state so as now we are provided the all information listed in the above article. So if you have any question regarding this OSSC Clerk Vacancies then comment through the comment box. Jobs seeker also get all latest information by following our facebook and twitter page. We also provide the important link of OSSC Notification 2016 and other link which is useful for you.
OSSC Recruitment Notification 2016:- Click Here
Apply online in OSSC Recruitment :- Click Here