Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment of Various Posts: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is one of the leading petroleum company in India. It is a central government organisation managed by autonomous body under the petroleum ministory. It is operating large amount of petrol pump and providing cooking gases to houses. It is also operating some big petroleum refinery for extracting petrol, diesel and many other petroleum product.As we heard news that company expanding there business in india as well as in abroad and for that they every year many latest govt jobs recruitment is done by the HPCL. This time it published advertisement of various govt jobs 2015 recruitment in india.It this recruitment drive they are recruiting Assistant Accounts Officer, Information Systems Officer, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer, Human Resources(HR) and Junior Administrative Assistant (PWD). Total number of 71 seats are available for all these and last date of submitting for is 15 September 2015.
Latest HPCL recruitment 2015
Last Date of submitting online Application: 15 September 2015.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Information Systems Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer
- Human Resources(HR)
- Junior Administrative Assistant (PWD)
Number of Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer- 30 Posts
- Information Systems Officer- 06 Posts
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer- 02 Posts
- Human Resources(HR)- 08 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant (PWD)- 18 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer-Rs. 16400 – 45000/-
- Information Systems Officer-Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer- Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
- Human Resources(HR)- Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
- Junior Administrative Assistant (PWD)-Rs. 13500 – 37630/-
Educational Qualification:As we seen in the above that many types of hpcl govt jobs 2015 vacancies are there. So all different posts required different types of educational qualification.Before applying to any post candidates should check the educational qualification of respective HPCL jobs recruitment posts.
- For Assistant Accounts Officer :candidate should have Graduate Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all the semesters / years for General and OBC-NC candidates (50% for SC, ST & PWD candidates) and Inter CA with 3 years of articleship as per ICAI rules.
- For Information Systems Officer : For the post of information system officer candidate should have full time four year B.E. / B.Tech. In the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university OR Three years full time course in Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
- For Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer : Candidate should provide two years full time Masters in Social Welfare (MSW) from AICTE/UGC recognized institute/university.
- For Human Resources(HR): Eligibility criteria for the human resource post is two year full time Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology OR Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
- For Junior Administrative Assistant (PWD):Students should have Graduation degree (B.Sc/B.Com) with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years and 1 year certification course in Basic Computer Skills (MS Office,MS word etc ).
Age Limit : All category have different age limit so the age limit as on 31.08.2015.
- Assistant Accounts Officer:28 years
- Information Systems Officer:30 years
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer:27 years
- Human Resources(HR):27 years
- Junior Administrative Assistant (PWD):35 years
Age relaxation:PWD candidates get 10 year of age relaxation, SC/ST candidates should get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC non creamy layer gets 3 year of age relaxation.
Selection Process : Candidates need to appear in the written test and candidates who cleared in the written exam they will face interview. After both exam HPCL make final selection list and you check the result of it’s official site.
Exam Application Fee : Candidates should pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 605/- through Debit/ Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. SC, ST & PWD candidates are need not to pay any application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates apply Online through the website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 31.07.2015 to 15.09.2015.
HPCL Govt Jobs 2015
candidates this is wonder full opportunity to get govt jobs in HPCL.So candidate who has all eligibility criteria as per given in advertisement they can apply before 15 September 2015.you can check official website for more detail regarding the HPCL recruitment notification 2015. you can comment if you have any quarry related this jobs recruitment.