GSET Admit Card 2017 :- Gujarat will soon publish the admit card of GSET 2017. Now MSU board has been cleared the 12th Gujarat SET examination hurdles and soon Gujarat State Eligibility Test will announce the examination date as well as the GSET Admit Card downloading date on the official website. Aspirants who have applied in the GSET and waiting for the examination then now your wait is over. All candidates should download the Gujarat SET Call Letter from the official website of GSET. As per the latest news GSET examination will be conducted in coming months of 2017. There are four cities where the examination center allocated and cities are, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Patan, Bhavnagar and Surat.
Candidate who has passion in teaching field and looking to career as a Assistant Profession and Lecturer then you must attend the GSET Examination 2017. Aspirants who have official admit card of GSET only they can able to appear in examination of Gujarat State Eligibility Test. If you want to download the Gujarat SET call letter then visit at www.gujaratset.ac.in. Aspirants can also check the more important information about the GSET in the below section. Candidate must have all the details information while going to download GESET Admit card and details procedure are mentioned in the below section.
Download GSET Admit Card 2017, Candidate Call Letter
GSET Recruitment has been published by the MSU board in 2017 but due to various reasons they haven’t conducted the examination. After the removing of all hurdles, organisation has announced the GSET Admit Card downloading date. It is good news for all those students who has applied for this recruitment application.
GSET Call Letter at gujaratset.ac.in
- Organization: MSU Baroda
- Notification Type: Admit card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter
- Examination Name: Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2017 (GSTET)
- Post Name: Lecturer, Assistant Professor
- Job Location: Gujarat (State Universities)
- Job Type: State Government
- Official site: gujaratset.ac.in
Steps to Download GSET Call Letter and Hall Ticket
Aspirants who is attending the GEST Examination they must know how to check the GEST Call Letter so here we are discussing about that. Read the all steps then only start downloading Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2017 Hall Ticket form the official website. So steps are:
- First go the official website of GEST i.e. gujaratset.ac.in.
- Check in the recruitment section, GEST Admit Card Link are there or not
- If it is there, click on that and you will be redirected on the other URL
- Fill the important information on that like Application No. and DOB
- After filling all these information, click on the submit button
- Wait some time and after your Admit Card will be appear on computer screen
- Save the GSET Admit Card 2016 as a pdf version for the further usage
Gujarat SET Exam Admit Card 2017
Many people are thinking to do Assistant Professor and Lecturer jobs in Gujarat State government is offering such jobs for those who qualify in the GSET Exam. Candidate should attend the Gujarat SET exam with the valid call letter and Government approved identity card. Other information related to the SET Admit Card is given below.
- GSET 2016 notification released on: 4th August, 2017
- Application Started on: 8th August, 2017
- Last date to apply: 3th September, 2017
- 2016 Hall Ticket Releasing Date (expected): second week of September 2017
Date of GSET Examination : Soon Will Update