Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) Govt Jobs Notification 2015: Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) is new central government organization which is working in the energy field. India’s electricity demand is growing rapidly and in coming year it will reach at the peck label. Many indian household using still conventional filament light bulb which consumed more power compared to new generation CFL and LED light. Indian government is taking steps to replace the all conventional with LED light bulb which consumed very less amount of energy as compared to the conventional light. This organization is working for that. All state and central government are participating in that. So for that Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) is published the advertisement of new govt jobs recruitment in various field like Engineer, Assistant, Officer & Various Vacancies.Candidate should apply Before 11 September 2015 in that govt jobs recruitment 2015.
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) Jobs Notification 2015
Last Date of Filling Application: 11 September 2015
Name of the Posts:
- Engineer (Tech)
- Officer (Finance)-
Number of Posts
- Engineer (Tech)- 11 Posts
- Assistant- 07 Posts
- Officer (Finance)- 04 Posts
- Engineer (Tech)- Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Assistant- Rs. 11500-26000/-
- Officer (Finance)-Rs. 20600-46500/-
- For Engineer (Tech) : Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mech./ Elect. / Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication approved by AICTE or Government of india or state.
- For Assistant : Candidates who has educational qualification in Bachelor’s degree in Commerce preferably CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) OR Graduate in MBA OR PG diploma in translation (Hindi) or PG diploma in journalism or MA in Hindi translation.
- For Finance : Candidate should hold the certification degree in the CA/ICWA.
- Age Limit : For engineering post 40 and for assistant post 30 (As on 01.08.2015)
Age relaxation: SC/ST candidates should get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC non creamy layer gets 3 year of age relaxation.
Selection Process : Candidates should appear in the written test on the basis of cutoff marks they were selected for that and for more detail regarding the examination you can visit to the official website.
Exam Application Fee : General Candidates should pay 400 rs and for SC/ST/PH no fees are applicable.
How to Apply : Interested candidates apply Online through the website http://www.eeslindia.org on or before 08.07.2015
Some Important Links Realate to The EESL Recruitment