CBSC CTET Jobs Vacancies: Central Board of secondary education is one of pioneering central govt educational organization in india. It is providing new way to indian education system. Many schools are affiliated from CBSC around the country. Central board of secondary education is working under the human resource ministry. It have responsibility to construct the syllabus of secondary school and senior secondary school. Under this organization many central school,KVS,NVS etc are running.It is also responsible to provide human resource or we can say the teacher and other staff. As we told that it is managing many schools and colleges for that they required trained human resources.Every year CBSC recruited many persons around the india. Students who are looking for the govt jobs they have wonderful chances to get.
Central board of secondary education is published the govt jobs recruitment notification for the teacher post.Students having interest in teaching line they have very good chances to get jobs as a teacher.We are very glad to provide you full information regarding that govt jobs vacancies.This CBSC central teacher eligibility test for the primary and elementary exam is counteracted in the September.Candidates who is selected in that exam they appointed as a teacher for the class I to VIII. Candidate who has qualification in teacher training such candidates are only eligible for that central eligibility test 2015.Candidates hould have minimum tow year diploma courses from recognized university or colleges.The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.Candidate should ready to crack the new CBSC CTET teacher jobs.We are providing the full detail about CBSC CTET.
Full detail of CBSC CTET Govt Jobs Recruitment
|Online application form Submission||30.07.2015 to 19.08.2015|
|Last date for Online Submission of application||19-08-2015|
|Last date for payment of fees through E-Challan/Debit/Credit card by the candidate||20-08-2015 (before 03:30 PM)|
|Last date for Online application form Corrections||21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015|
|Download Admit Card from official CTET website||04.09.2015|
|CATEGORY||Only Paper –I or II||Both Paper –I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|20.09.2015||PAPER – II||09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
|20.09.2015||PAPER -I||14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
CTET Educational Qualification
1. Minimum Educational Qualifications for Teacher for Classes I-V Vacancies
- 1. Senior Secondary and its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2
-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 2. Senior Secondary and its equivalent with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 3. Senior Secondary and its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education(BEd.)
- 4. Senior Secondary and its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-
year Diploma in Education.
- 5. Graduation passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
1. Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII
- 1. Candidates should have graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-Diploma in Elementary Education
- 2. Candidate should have graduation degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- 3. Applicant should have graduation degree with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- 4. Senior Secondary degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 – year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed
- 5. Applicant should hold graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year B.Ed.
CBSC CTET Examination Pattern
The CTET exam will be conducted in two phase according to the recruitment.All CTET paper should have only objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQs). There is no negative marking in that exam. There will two exam conducted in CBSC CTET.
- 1. Paper I will be for a candidates who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- 2. Paper II will be for a candidates who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
CBSC CTET Jobs Opening 2015
Central board of secondary education published advertisement for the primary teacher. Selected candidates will be works in the different kendriya vidyalaya and other central school.Candidates should fill the form online. Application fees pay by credit/debit or challen. We are giving some of use full links for the candidates which helps a lot.For any quarries feel free to comment.