Recruitment at AIIMS:- All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS of State of Rajasthan have issued notification for the recruitment of 550 staff nurse. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under Government of India established six new AIIMS. Out of this Jodhpur AIIMS is one of them. It is autonomous body under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Indian Government. This is really best employment news for the students of medical category. After very long time AIIMS Jodhpur has notified this type of recruitment. So the details related to the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment are describes in below section so read the all section before filling the application form.
AIIMS Jodhpur has established in the recent time to provide better health and medical facilities to the state people. Due to that they are increasing staff in various department for that they publish Latest Jodhpur AIIMS Recruitment. So aspirants who is going to apply in the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 they must read the information like Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Date and other information which is provided in below recruitment section.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016, Online Application for Staff Nurse
- Post Name: – Staff nurse Grade-II
- No of Post: – 550 Vacancies
- Job Category: – Central Govt Jobs
- Mode of Applying Application Form: – Online
- Start to Submission Application Form: – 24 Sept 2016
- Last date to Submission Online Form: – 23 Oct 2016
Age limit and Educational Qualification:– The Government has fixed a age limit for the said post. Candidates from 18-30 years of age can apply to the above post. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per the Government rule.
Regarding the educational qualification candidates must possess Matriculation degree from a recognised University. They should also hold certificate in General nursing and Midwifery from a recognised University or same qualification for the male nurses. All should be registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council.
Vacancies Details :- The Staff Nurses Grade II post have been classified in the following way. Total number of vacancy is 550. Out of these 279 seats are for UR candidates, 148 seats are for OBC candidates,82 seats are for SC candidates, 41 seats are for ST candidates.
Selection Process and Application fee:- All the candidates have to sit on a written examination. If they qualified then they will be required to appear in documents verification.
Regarding the application fee the Government has fixed 500/- for General and OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ST/ PWD/ women applicant. The application fee must be paid through online only and no other ways will be accepted. You can use Debit card, Credit card or Bank Challan for paying the application fee.
Procedure for application:– The following are the procedure to apply for the post of Staff Nurse II.
- Interested candidates must visit the website of AIIMS Jodhpur ( www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in).
- Once the home page comes candidates are requested to choose recruitment option.
- You will soon see the official advertisement and application form link.
- Then click on the apply online button to apply for the said post.
- Fill the blanks with accurate information.
- Also scan a photo and signature at the required space.
- Lastly pay the online application fee and submit it.
- The date for filling the application fee is from 24th September 2016 and ends on 23rd October 2016.
- The pay scale is too good. Qualifying candidates will get 9,300/- to 34,800/- with a grade pay of 4,600/-.
- For any queries the Government have provided help desk.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016, Staff Nurse Vacancies
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS of State of Rajasthan have given a good job opportunity for job seeker who is hunting Government jobs they will go through the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016. Be very attentive while filling the application form. It is also directed that kindly go through the official website of the AIIMS minutely. Thus don’t waste your time. Fill the application form before date in order to avoid inconveniences.